CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 1, 2011

~ It's Not Easy To Be Me






song lyrics from: Five for Fighting
I can’t stand to flyI’m not that naiveI’m just out to findThe better part of me

I’m more than a bird…I’m more than a planeMore than some pretty face beside a trainIt’s not easy to be me

I wish that I could cryFall upon my kneesFind a way to lie'bout a home I’ll never see

It may sound absurd…but don’t be naiveEven Heroes have the right to bleedI may be disturbed…but won’t you concedeEven Heroes have the right to dreamIt’s not easy to be me

Up, up and away…away from meWell it’s all right…You can all sleep sound tonightI’m not crazy…or anything…

I can’t stand to flyI’m not that naiveMen weren’t meant to rideWith clouds between their knees

I’m only a man in a silly red sheetDigging for kryptonite on this one way streetOnly a man in a funny red sheetLooking for special things inside of meinside of me ...... inside of me ...(x2)

I’m only a man in a funny red sheetI’m only a man looking for a dream
I’m only a man in a funny red sheet

It’s not easy ... wu.. hoo.. hoo..It’s not easy to be me...


0 bual bicara:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...